"Normally, at this time of night, I'd be on my sofa with a mug of chamomile tea either watching Netflix or reading a mystery novel. So I'm not exaggerating; this is the highlight of my year."
Ladies First Louise

July 5, 2019

The Changing of the Shirt

Sometimes you've got to change your shirt. Yes, even if it was perfectly serviceable. You've worn it for three days straight, but there are no visible stains? And as long as people don't get too close, only you will know how ripe it smells? That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't change the fact that it's just not doing it for you, anymore.

As it is with shirts, so it shall be with avatars. Behold my new cross-platform logo...


The previous one - a sketch of my own - was never intended as more than a temporary placeholder. It's simply taken me this long (three months?) to come up with a graphic that was pleasing enough. It doesn't help that when I want to use Photoshop Elements I need to move to another room and use my partner's computer. Something he absolutely loves, by the way. I mean, while he's grumbling "Did you touch my computer again?" I know what he's really saying is "What's mine is yours, Honey." 😉


~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment