"Normally, at this time of night, I'd be on my sofa with a mug of chamomile tea either watching Netflix or reading a mystery novel. So I'm not exaggerating; this is the highlight of my year."
Ladies First Louise

August 10, 2019

Work in Progress: Halloween Is for Lovers

The tentative title for my current project is Halloween Is for Lovers. It will consist of three short stories:
  1. Autumn's Kiss: A floral designer and a loud-talking innkeeper get a serendipitous nudge into romance and a cramped workplace closet. Shhh! The boss will hear.
  2. Just Booing Neighborly: A yard haunter discovers the baker next door is down to cook up some thrills at home. But will it take a costumed hero to get her out of the kitchen and into the bedroom?
  3. October Oddities: A grocery checker doesn't get why the hot bartender has joined her knitting circle. Muscly men don't have time for yarn crafting. Aren't they too busy working out? But in learning his secrets, she finds they may be more perfect-couple than odd-couple.
I expect to release it in early October.


No comments:

Post a Comment